Dental career is not NOT a conventional employment agency but rather a job board for dental jobs in Canada.
Employment Dental hygienist in Drummondville
Dental hygienist needed for a full-time position in Drummondville
Do you want to work in a stimulating environment where there are many opportunities for advancement? Do you want to be part of a warm and friendly team that has fun working? Do you dream of learning more, having access to the latest technologies and developing your talents to their full potential? Join the REMA Dentist family!
We are looking for a smiling, resourceful person who loves to learn and is ready to grow with our team.
- Family clinic and very diverse practice
- 34-hour shift over 4 days
- Mentoring and support to employees
- Continuous training throughout the year and very competitive working conditions
Details of the job offer Dental hygienist in Drummondville
- Requirement: DEC in Dental Hygiene Techniques with a current practice permit
- Skills required: autonomy, initiative, sense of priorities, team spirit, rigor, positive attitude
- Knowledge of Dentitek paperless software an asset
- Hiring bonus of 5,000$ (Certain conditions apply)
- Reserved parking
- Paid training throughout the year
- Paid uniforms
- Additional paid leave
- Paid and redeemable sick leave