Employment Dental assistant in Westmount (Montreal)
Oramax Surgical Services is a surgical clinic specializing in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
Located in Westmount, we are a dynamic team of 4 surgeons.
The health and well-being of our patients is our number one priority and we are looking for someone who has the same passion for dentistry and well-being as we do.
This position is a maternity replacement until the end of February 2023 and may become permanent.
- Assist with surgical procedures
- Sterilize equipment and follow proper hygiene protocol.
- Manage the inventory of dental equipment and supplies
- Welcoming patients on arrival
- Teach and counsel patients about postoperative care
- Assist with office administrative tasks such as doctor letters to references.
Details of the job offer Dental assistant in Westmount (Montreal)
- Dental assistant certification or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and understanding of good oral hygiene
- Knowledge of various dental procedures and instruments
- Ability to perform basic dental procedures such as cleaning and x-rays.
- Customer service skills
- Ability to perform office management tasks such as scheduling appointments and ordering supplies.
- Knowledge of dental technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to be part of the team
Monday: 8am to 4:30pm
Tuesday: 8am to 4:30pm
Wednesday: 8am to 4:30pm
Thursday: 8am to 4:30pm
- You will join a dynamic team
- You will have the opportunity to develop new skills
- You will have a 4 day a week schedule
- An ideal location
- A competitive salary